Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NOT my favourite

Today..........
Is NOT my favourite day. As a matter of fact, WEDNESDAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY LEAST FAVOURITE! You know why? There are 4 periods of art. Wait, don't get me wrong. I LOVE ART. But..... I'm pretty sure you've heard of this before- too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
On top of that, Wednesday tends to be more dry as compared to any other days. Lessons were awfully slow and meaningless. That is why, I always attacked Wednesday as the day to ''pon'' school. (Well being period, 3 period of eng, 1 period of geography, 4 period of art and 2 period of mt.) Need I say more? Why I hate Wednesday? THERE'S NO EMATHS ON EVERY FREAKING WEDNESDAY!!!-.-


And today........... I hate wednesday MORE than any other wednesdays: MOCK TESTS!
First was english mock test- summary. I won't complain, 'cause I love english. Next was, art! I won't complain,'cause I love art too. So, why am I complaining now? 'cause there are way too many mock tests in one solid day! It's like, killing two birds in one stone.
Besides english and art, there's also PHYSIC MOCK TEST! Yall might be wondering, why is there even a Physic mock test when there is no Physic on that particular day. I'll tell you why- THERE'S THIS THING CALL ASP! And, we'll be having physic mock test during Asp. So...... Feeling stress-up and everything, I tried to absorb as many information into my head. It was the first day of Ramadhan, and there I was looking like an idiot by reading the physic notes over and over again. So, I waited for him to arrive but it was already 2:50pm then and my physic teacher was obviously late. So, I've decided I should not wait for him any longer and just proceed home.

**On a lighter note, THERE IS NO HOMEWORK TODAY!^^

Okay people.
Peace!☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment