Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 DAYS AND COUNTING

4 DAYS.....
I've not been fasting for 4 DAYS- and counting.-.- I felt guity but I realised that being "guilty" of so many things are both natural and necessary for my mental growth - but I've come to conclusion that thoughts of this nature can now only lead to a degradation in mind.


If one is a mental slave to religion, then one is probably aware of it. If a man enjoys mee pork, who am I to judge that? This is because, they're experiencing it the way they want it too. If someone goes his whole life without truly understanding any process fully - including basic ones, like breathing, then it's not my place or anyone to say that's wrong. So, am I still feeling guity now? The answer is flat no. Wait. Don't get me wrong. I know, it's wrong. But then again, what's to stop me from living my entire life behind the wheel of a go-cart? That sounds like an interesting way to go through life.

ANYWAYS.......
Just wanna share with you people.
This is an AMAZING video. Whoever loves art, will totally understand why.






Peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment