Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Tantrum

My cat went MIA earlier on, and everyone started panicking. Searched for her, everywhere in the house - the balcony, all three rooms, the store room, dining room, hall and even her secret hideouts but Billy was nowhere to be found. Both my parents went out to search for her. And found her wandering at the 11th storey: as if she was lost.

This is so unlike her. Billy's not like that. If she happened to be outside the house, she'll wait patiently outside our door so that we'll open the door for her(We doesn't like our cat to be outside, cause it's dirty and one of our neighbours has two ugly male cats.)

So..... There're two possibility to this bizzare incident.
Either..... My cat's already old and becoming senile.
OR. It's like a protest to all of us, me and family members. We've been too busy, and lazy, that we didn't even give that poor cat, its foods. Not that we didn't.....Just not as frequent as before.

I seriously hope, it's the latter and not the former. 'cause I'd rather my cat show some protest('cause she's afterall, a family to us. She's my little sister!) than being old and senile. My cat's the only sane one in this family. Hahaha. Wth? Nah, it's just that I love my cat very much. And I don't want her to leave me. Not now, not ever.

Peace ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment