Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(:

Hello there!
The title of today's post has probably explain it all. I'm in a jolly mood right now. Why?

Mum bought me another cute dress, that's why! I've always wanted that dress! You'know, the one with the pockets. Jyeah. But..... It kinda looks like...... A mixture of Far East and Bugis. Which, irks me more. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not against those places. It's just that..... It looks so typical. But, I don't mind buying some of the stuff there. Say, accessories, bags, beanie..... Oh yes, speaking of beanie, I'm in need of one! Like, seriously. Haha. Okay, partly because beanie is the IT thing now, but that's not the main reason why I wanna get that goddamn thing. It's because.... I have frequent bad hair days now. Beanie will be my.... so call, "pillar of support" if I were to leave my house with frizzy hair. In simpler words, I won't be all self-conscious about myself. So jyeah. I NEED a beanie!

Anyways.....
I seriously wanna go shopping. I wanna buy some stuff at Forever 21. I just wanna buy harem pants or leggings there. Cause, my wardrobe seems to be flooded with a whole lot of clothes and dresses. I need to at least own some fresh new pants right? That being said, I'm going SHOPPING soon! Most probably, next week. Or perhaps, tomorrow? We shall wait. And see. Hmm?
Oh yes, another thing. I'm in need of a HAIRCUT. YES. It's frustrating. I guess, I won't mind cutting it super short. Haha. No wait. Who am I kiddin? No freaking way. Shorter hair = MORE bad hair days. Trust me. Been there, done that. =)

Okay kiddos.
See ya soon.
God bless.
Peace & Love
☮& ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment