Monday, February 8, 2010

A Series Of Unfortunate Event

Oh well.

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face.
And ironically, the unexpected happened.
I dropped one of my contact lens. Ok no. I guess the more appropriate word to use will be, I lost that damn effing contact lens while I was in a rush for school.
Do you know how frustrating it was finding that contact lens?
One word;Fuckedup.(or is it two words? oh whatever.)
Well, I guess I won't elaborate much about my emotions at that point of time.-Alright. I cried! It was insane and frustrating. Oh and it was damn foolish of me to actually dropped my lens.

Frustrated, I went to school and I left the mess behind. Partly because, I was so fucked up with the entire thing. And the main part? I was late for school!
Not only that, I also lost my math paper(which, I'd already done )
So,I ended up redoing it.
Just as I thought this shitty thing would give me a break, another unexpected thing happened.
Mdm R confiscated my hp.
I was so fucked up when Mr SCD interfered by making it a whole big deal.
He told me, that the hp can only be claim by my parents.
Now, that's a whole bullshit I'd say.

Fortunately, Mr SCD actually gave it back.(I was so fucked up that I cried non-stop.)
He was one of the strict-yet-kind teacher that I swear I'd remember forever.

So yeah.
That's what I'd call 'A series Of unfortunate event .'

''Yesterday was history , tomorrow is mystery, but today is another misery''

And with that, I'll shutup for now.


-Shay☮

No comments:

Post a Comment