Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm back

Alrighty .

I'm back, and I believed it'd been ages since I last blogged .
So erm , some updates .
I went out for CNY . And to those 'gundu
' people who'd not realised or more properly said had not yet noticed
the clash btw cny and Valentine day which falls on the same day . or same week, whatever .
So , had been busy celebrating it both . Nay, I only celebrate one of them .

Cny .-it was a disaster .
I was so fucked up as I had already dressed up beautifully and vv chinese-ly, and when I was on my way there,someone gave me a buzz , saying that Mr lee's open house was on the 20 something feb and not that particular day which was on the 15th, if I'm not mistaken .
On the contrary, the other event went smoothly and I must add this on , it went perfectly well .

Wells, you guys get the rough idea right .
I don't wish to elaborate much about all this stuff right now .
So erm, peace .

-Shay

-7.40pm,at home


Alright .
For the real post for today .
It's about how people changed and how time had changed people for that matter .
Sad.anger.fucked up. NO . It's just plain stupid .
Why do we even care about them .
But,She does .
Stupid .

Overview--
It was devastating to see someone so close become someone so far .
Or more properly said, someone whom you'd known forever -or maybe just a big part of your teenager life-became a complete stranger to you .
Cliched it may sound, but we have to forgive and forget right?
But how could she forget? much less forgive???
She knew,it was for the better that they had gone their separate ways .
They?-As in what? Friendship? Relationship ?
Idk .
They were so close, yet they became something close to enemies .
Or the most popular word people used nowadays,'frenemies'

Sigh .
Her life used to be a disaster .
But now .
It's a blessing .
Maybe it's written .

peace☮
-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment