Saturday, April 17, 2010

I WILL BE EMO.
No. I'm joking. I won't be emo because I'm not emo.
I'm just............ down.
Sigh........
I just thought of uploading s club 7-have you ever song but this bloody internet is damn f slow!
So erm........... I'm not emo yet........
I don't want to be emo........
Emo is just for bloody fcking people with no life. No. Fuck it. Emo is only for hyprocrite people. Who pretend to be sad but the fact is....... they are not really sad........ In fact....... They are vvvv happy. I'm referring to someone fyi. It's a girl...... So.... it's not you Mr.

Hmm...........
Ok......... I would like to make a public apology to this gentleman.
I'm really really sorry for everything........
Yes............ I'm a BITCH. Yeap..... I'm a fucking bitch........ And I'm sorry..............

Peace☮

No comments:

Post a Comment